Yarra Valley Winery Tours Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
- Tours are available every day except 25th & 26th Dec & 1st Jan.
- Passengers must be at pick up points at designated times. No refund is provided for passengers that miss our tour. No refunds for “no shows” on the day of the tour.
- Pick up points must be confirmed a minimum of 48 hours prior to tour departure.
- We reserve the right to alter or change vehicles and itinerary due to availability.
- If group booking passenger numbers alter the price per person is subject to change.
- Bookings to be confirmed with $20 deposit per person or payment in full.
- Bookings for Corporate or group transfers require a 50% deposit
- Accommodation packages are confirmed with a 50% deposit and balance due 7 days prior to tour package date.
- Balance due for tour only bookings will be automatically debited from your credit card by us within a minimum of 24 hours before your tour date for public tours and a minimum 5 days for private tours.
- No refunds on payments for bookings cancelled. If however over 7 days notice given to cancel, payments over $100 must be used within a period of six months to rebook a new date less a $20 administration fee for Public Tour bookings or $50 for private group bookings.
- Tours booked for Long weekend/public holidays - no refunds on payments received unless 14 days notice given.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
An administration fee of $20 will be charged if you change your tour date.
- No food or alcohol to be consumed in vehicles. No BYO food or beverages can be taken into wineries unless by arrangement.
- Yarra Valley Winery Tours accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- A cleaning fee is charged to your card if the vehicle is not left in a reasonable state for touring the next day.
- Any damages inflicted on our vehicles, passengers or at wineries will be made liable to you.
- The tour can be terminated at any stage if behaviour is not deemed appropriate or safe to our driver.
- Wineries and YVWT, YVSTT adhere to RSA (responsible service of alcohol) guidelines.
- Wineries reserve the right to refuse service or entry.
- Disruptive & intoxicated persons will not be allowed on our vehicles.
- Passengers must be 18 or over for consumption of alcohol (proof may be required)
- Supply of alcohol may be refused to anyone under the age of 18 or intoxicated.
- Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- You are accepting the terms and conditions by boarding our vehicles, thus accepting this is a binding contract for you and the other people you have booked and paid for.
- Private vehicles are not permitted to follow tour vehicles.
- All fares are in Australian currency.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa or EFT. Cheques paid in advance make out to Mountjoy Public Transport P/L.
- Amex only accepted for corporate group bookings (3% merchant fee charged)
- Sorry no Diners cards.
- BUSH FIRE PLAN
Following changes to Fire Danger Ratings (FDR), and with advice from Fire Authorities and Emergency Services, and to ensure the safety of our passengers and staff, Yarra Valley Winery Tours will not operate on days declared “Code Red (Catastrophic)”.
Tours will be cancelled on Code Red days and a credit note will be offered for a new tour date.
Overseas and interstate passengers will be offered a full refund.
Please talk to us should you have any concerns regarding your booking.
Authorities have advised that Code Red (Catastrophic) days could be forecast up to 72 hours in advance. The public will be alerted by Government Authorities via newspapers, radio and television and, in some cases, via mobile and/or home phones.
We urge you to use these services to keep informed of the current Fire Danger Rating.
While there will be no tours on Code Red (Catastrophic) days, our switchboard will remain open for calls.
© Yarra Valley Winery Tours 2010 Public Private Group Exclusive Luxury Wine Tours in the Yarra Valley